ESTE ES UN BLOG CREADO POR FANS DE LA SAGA DE CAZADORES DE SOMBRAS Y MUCHOS OTROS LIBROS, COMO LOS JUEGOS DEL HAMBRE, CRÓNICAS VAMPIRICAS, LA SAGA HUSH-HUSH Y MUCHOS OTROS MÁS, PARA PODER HABLAR Y CONTRASTAR OPINIONES. ESPEREMOS QUE OS GUSTE

BIENVENIDOS !!!

sábado, 15 de diciembre de 2012

FAN ART


Sebastian and Alec from The Mortal Instruments by @CassieClare
Now, y’all know I’m a committed Malec fan so this pairing doesn’t really do it for me, but I won’t judge another person for their OTPs! 
In my head their theme song is Rebecca Ferguson’s “Glitter and Gold”



just2spoonfullsnuwillsl33p4ever asked you:

Hiya, I just seen your Seb/Nick fanart(btw I looove those series) and I wanted to know if you could possibly draw Alec/Sebastian. (they’re my otp) :D


 



Esta vez les toca a Sebastian y Alec.
 Cassandra Jean siempre nos sorprende!!!

No hay comentarios: